Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strength & frequency of liquid
So, after my first few days vaping I have a few questions I hope someone can answer.

1. I am using 12mg Ejuice. How many 12mg cigarettes is equal to one 10ml bottle of 12mg liquid ?
2. How much juice should a smoker who was smoking 15 cigs a day go through in a week ?
3. Can you mix flavours with each other ?

Any help would be much appreciated

8-)
1. I think this depends on the vaper. Well, for me it's around 15 cigarettes if I am correct.

2. Try to limit the amount a bit. Vaping is safer than smoking, but again too much vaping is not very healthy.

3. Yes! You can make awesome new flavors by mixing them. But be careful of which flavors you mix together, as it could turn into something yucky and it's a waste of money.
I cant really compare the strength to a 12 mg cigarette- ( I'm assuming you mean the cartridge type that came in mg??) But my husband and I was smoking over 25 regular tobacco cigarettes a day and they suggested we start out at 24 mg. A friend of mine was smoking 10 cigarettes a day and they started him out at 15 mg of nicotine in his juice. The amount of juice can really vary on the setup and type of juice whether its higher in VG or PG etc... I can say my juice is pretty balanced between the two and I use a clearomizer at 2.4 ohm and I use about 2-3 ml of juice a day. Granted I probably would be considered a heavy vapor- constantly vaping. I hope this helps a little. Some ppl suggested that the higher the nicotine that you would vape less but my problem is I do it from habit more so than craving the nicotine sometimes.
It totally varies on the user. It's all personal preference. The best way to find out is to simply try it and see what works for you. I personally build my own coils and vape at .5-.7 ohms on average and use max VG juices at 6mg nic. I vape about 5ml's a day.
pokerbanter Wrote:So, after my first few days vaping I have a few questions I hope someone can answer.

1. I am using 12mg Ejuice. How many 12mg cigarettes is equal to one 10ml bottle of 12mg liquid ?
2. How much juice should a smoker who was smoking 15 cigs a day go through in a week ?

8-)
http://www.vapertrain.com/page/hdics (question 1,2)
3. Sure you can
(06-09-2014, 06:03 PM)pokerbanter Wrote: So, after my first few days vaping I have a few questions I hope someone can answer.

8-)

Hey I hope you are enjoying you e cig journey for me it was one of the best decisions I have made! Smile

1 and 2 - http://www.cloudcig.co.uk/faqs/
3 - Yes! I like to mix menthol with cherry! Delicious Smile