Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who watches Duck Dynasty?
I have just gotten into the duck dynasty show, about a year ago and would not miss it for anything. Uncle Si is the reason I watch it, he is hilarious and I am always waiting on the next thing he comes up with that he is a pro at. LOL
I've heard of this show, but unfortunately it's not airing in my country. I think I am going to look it up online, there aren't that many great shows right now on TV, mostly soap operas and boring stuff.
What's it about? I haven't even heard of that serial before.
I have heard of it and even saw the cast but i still dont know what it is about.
I love duck dynasty with a passion. People could learn so much from their family. I have so much respect for those people. It's the best thing to ever happen to cable. lol
titohunter Wrote:I love duck dynasty with a passion. People could learn so much from their family. I have so much respect for those people. It's the best thing to ever happen to cable. lol
Oh, if it's so good then I might look it up on google.
I haven't really given the show a fair chance but it seems likeable. My mom is in love with it and DVRs every episode she can. She's one of the crazy people that buys all the merchandise and everything. Blankets, shirts, hats, and everything else. She literally has them all.
I do not watch Duck Dynasty, I just don't really think it's that's entertaining at all. Sounds like everything else they have on those channels. Very boring and generic.