Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who suggested you to try vaping?
For me it's my good friend that suggested me this. I had pretty severe lung problems, and he told me that vaping really helped him quit. And I decided to give it a try. I want to thank him for "saving my life".

What about you?
I honestly think it was myself! Everyone around me has been smoking for a while and my best friend brought up the idea. But after a while, they were (most of them) all on Vapors! I got interested in the topic of "water vapor" and wanted to try it myself! Now i am here !
jjeffers Wrote:I honestly think it was myself! Everyone around me has been smoking for a while and my best friend brought up the idea. But after a while, they were (most of them) all on Vapors! I got interested in the topic of "water vapor" and wanted to try it myself! Now i am here !

Well, congratulations on your progress and initiative! Keep on vaping, stay strong and take care! I always admire people who decide to quit smoking, I find them very down-to-Earth.
No one really suggested vaping to me. I just decided I was going to try it and move on from cigarettes. I was sick of waking up feeling disgusting and smelling like I came out of a casket. I just couldn't take it anymore. I ended up falling in love with my vape.