Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which kind if cigarettes did you use to smoke before quittin
Re: Which kind if cigarettes did you use to smoke before qui

Newport 100s were my cigarette of choice.

Every time I went to the store I'd get a different kind although I enjoy turkish royals.

I smoked Winchester if i had a choice. I Really would smoke any cig i could get my hands on. A puff was a puff to me. lol

I smoked Newports, Marlboro Reds, and Camel Menthol Wides. The worst of the worst. I used to cough up a lung every night. I'm so glad that I found out about vaping and switched. It's so much more convenient in every single way.

I never actually quit smoking, so I'm kinda breaking the rules here, but I love Camel Crush Bold. Out of all the types of cigarettes I've tried, Camel Crush Bold destroys the rest.

I also really like Marlboro NXT, but it has a different type of menthol than the Camels and it's kinda off putting.

I used to smoke a Portuguese brand SG Filtro, but I have ran all the SG cigarettes until ultra light until I managed to, it worked fine the first time I quit.

I used to smoke Malboro Gold and some menthol & carmel ones I can't remember, lol.

I rather enjoyed swisher sweets as well, I liked the sweet flavor.

I do Embassy. But I am trying hard to quit and it seems each and every day I have to go back to the habit. Do you know of some really cool ways to quit smoking?