Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which kind if cigarettes did you use to smoke before quittin
I used to smoke Marlboros and Dunhill. From time to time I smoked a pack of LM's, but not very often.

What about you?
Re: Which kind if cigarettes did you use to smoke before qui

I smoked Lucky Strike Red`s most of the time, but I switched to Winchester 100s since they were longer and had more tobacco in them. Even with those, I smoked almost 2 packs per day.

I smoked (and still occasionally smoke, ha) Camel Menthol Silver's. Unless I'm drinking, and then I tend to smoke Marlboro Red's, but that's only if I can bum them off someone.

For some reason, I can't handle menthol if I'm drinking a beer.

I know exactly what you mean. I could not stand menthol`s with any kind of alcohol, either. I think that taste does not go well with the bitterness of beer or the acidity of wine at all.

ChrisA Wrote:I know exactly what you mean. I could not stand menthol`s with any kind of alcohol, either. I think that taste does not go well with the bitterness of beer or the acidity of wine at all.

Exactly! It usually takes a few drinks before I really want a cigarette, and that's mostly habit. I'm so used to being with friends, sitting outside and drinking some beers, that it's just natural for me to reach in my purse and pull out a cigarette. E-cig just doesn't cut it for that. Of course I could remove myself from that situation I guess, but only doing it a few times a month seems okay to me haha.

Yeah, I have to agree that smoking a menthol cigarette while drinking is not a good idea. I tended to smoke and drink like Kramer from Seinfeld. I've tried it with a lot of cigarettes, yet menthol ones were the most yicky.

What a terrible memory....I absolutely despise cigarettes now. The smell of them and the taste are just disgusting. I used to smoke Camel Crush bolds. I recently tried to pick one up and I took one drag and gave it back. I went home and had to use baking soda on my hands to get the stench off.

Well, seems like you didn't enjoy cigarette smell. However, you still smoked. I think you're not the only one who feels like that though.

I use to smoke marlboros, but now only smoke primetimes if I smoke. I love the smell, taste, and find them to be a lot less gross than cigarettes.

Cheyenne