Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is the first flavor you've tried out?
For me it's the Red Bull flavor. I didn't like it at all, and I still can't stand it. I was like "Oh my God, this tastes horrible! I'm never ever going to do it again!". But then I tried out Vanilia flavor from my friend's vaper, and realised it only was because of that Red Bull flavor I didn't really enjoy. Vanilia is still my favorite.

What about you?
I went with the strongest Methol flavor I could get my hands on which was Extreme Ice from mtbakervapor.com

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of getting it in 36 mg/ml (Extra Strong), Blend: PG 100% and the first hit nearly killed me lol. I ordered some Caramel Coffee with very low nicotine and 50%/50% pg/vg and mixed them to tone down the Extreme Ice and it tasted pretty good.

I've pretty much used an Extreme Ice and Coffee or tobacco blend since then as my all day vape.
I don't remember the name of it, but I tried my friend's menthol flavor and loved it. I've always been a big fan of peppermint and menthol-flavored products, and this one in particular really reached out to me. It's part of what formed my love for vapes that I have today!
The first flavor I tried was something they called Tab Blended. It is a very aromatic and deep flavor, which still is my favorite, although there are others that I like, like Cola or different fruit flavors.
Chocolate. I wanted to know what it smelled and felt like, since I already knew its great taste. You know, I'm a big fan of it Big Grin.
The one I tried first was a tobacco flavored fluid. It was pretty close to the real taste. I think I'll try some of the fruit flavors next.
I first tried out the apples flavour. I heared that it tastes very nice and also has a pleasant scent. It was a low concentration one because I was new but I enjoyed it.
Berberita Wrote:I first tried out the apples flavour. I heared that it tastes very nice and also has a pleasant scent. It was a low concentration one because I was new but I enjoyed it.
This was my second try and I must say that I didn't like it that much. I've returned to chocolate and berries in the end.
The first flavor that I tried was a smooth tobacco blend and the second one I tried was a peach flavor. I really liked the peach, but it wasn't strong enough for me.
You'd think that the first flavor an ex smoker would try is tobacco, right? WRONG. There are many who have tried other flavors, actually.