Poll: What flavor do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No flavor, Menthol!
30.00%
No flavor, Non-Menthol!
0%
Strawberry
30.00%
Chocolate
0%
Cherry
20.00%
Coffee
0%
Banana
10.00%
Cinnamon
0%
Vanilla
10.00%
Total
10 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favorite flavor?
I've started with vanilla, and since then it's my favorite flavor. It's very "delicate", and it also smells beautiful. Though I also love mint flavor or cherry flavor.
I couldn't really vote here, but I still wanted to put my own flavor into the post. I enjoy the peaches and cream e-juice. It tastes delicious!
alexiskilgannon Wrote:I couldn't really vote here, but I still wanted to put my own flavor into the post. I enjoy the peaches and cream e-juice. It tastes delicious!

I totally forgot to mention peaches flavor. Well, it's one of the best, though it's pretty hard to find where I live. It's very exotic and nice. Fruit flavors are always the best.
Vanilla is pretty good. I just tried it and I love it. It may just beat my current favorite: strawberry.
Banana is my go to flavor. It just tastes so delicious. One of the reasons I think this is probably because the banana is my favorite fruit. Banana was also the first vape flavor I ever had.
I also like fruity flavors. If i had to pick a main one i would say grape. I have never had banana i just couldnt see myself engaging in that flavor for some reason.
I have a new favorite! Peach. It's soo good.