Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your fav e-juice blend?
So, maybe I'm just a slow learner, but I JUST realized you can mix e-juices. This is particularly awesome for me, because I have a short attention span and love 'new' things. If you mix and match your current e-juices, you can create some awesome blends (or Frankenstein).

I've only got a limited number of flavours right now, but my current favourite mix is vanilla and coffee. Mmmmm. Does anyone else have some good suggestions or personal faves?
Vanilla and chocolate. Although I'm not a very big fan of chocolate, it's one of the best mixes I've tried so far. I recommend it, it's a very unique taste!
I haven't tried mixing the juices yet, but I would like to...especially since I bought a new juice that I just cannot stand. It tastes terrible.
I also love the vanilla-lemon blend. It has a refreshing effect on me, and it's nice after a long hot summer day. It's stingy, but nice. I like spicy stuff.
My favorite juice i have mixed so far has been Blueberry, blood orange, raspberry, with a hint of menthol. It is like a berry melody with a little taste of ice cold air. Lovely mix if i do say so myself.
I didn't try blending e-juices yet, but if I will in the future I will probably blend vanilla and blackberry.
I usually just try going to local vape shops and asking the workers to give me there most popular blends and perhaps some of there favorites. Sometimes I could have had better and sometimes I find some real gems of flavor!
I really like Winter Blast 2.4. It has a very smooth flavor and hits very nice. It is probably the one I get the most. I also like Rad Bull and Strawberry Daiquiri. There are tons of flavors I haven't tried and tons that I have. There are so many varieties to choose from and so many blends you can combine. Something to appeal to everyone.
I have been getting this "Tigers Blend" from a local vape shop in the local mall. If you ever have eaten a snowcone called tigers blood or dragons blood, it tastes like that. It has a fruity flavor to it I suppose but its really smooth and strong and that is what I like about it Smile It is also 1.8% which is my attempt to get away from 2.4% and calm my vaping down a bit, haha.
I've found that if you mix orange and vanilla flavors it tastes exactly like you're vaping an orange creamsicle, which is kind of odd until you get used to it, but delicious nonetheless.

Also a word of warning; I tried mixing mint and lemon once and nearly tore my own tongue out in pure disgust. So, uh, don't do that.