Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you heard them called?
The obvious names are "e-cigarettes" or "e-cigs" and then "vaporizers" seems to be the more popular term now.

I just saw one listed specifically as a "dry herb vaporizer," which I thought was a clever way of referring to its, uh, potential without actually implying anything illegal.

What else have you seen them called?
One guy once called them 'electronic devices'. I suppose it was more of a codename, since it wasn't that wrong either.
"Vaping cigarettes". Well, I don't know if it's that wrong, but indeed it sounds a bit awkward.
One guy asked me what sort of *steampunk cigarette* do I got there. I was obviously confused since I had no idea that he was talking about my vaper.
Berberita Wrote:One guy asked me what sort of *steampunk cigarette* do I got there. I was obviously confused since I had no idea that he was talking about my vaper.
Ha ha, this is quite ironic. We are in the 21st century and people are still amazed by this alien technology.
I've heard them called 'metal cigars'. They are not even made of metal anyway! I don't know why people call them like that.
Oh, and I've also heard them called "vaporizers". Doesn't sound that bad after all.
I've heard them be called Vapos many times where I'm from.
I've heard them be called lots of things! Vapes, vapors, vaporizers, e-cig's, electronic cigarettes, metal cigars ( :lol: ) steampunk cigars, futuristic cigars, vaporizing cigarette, and I'm sure there are more but I can't think of any off the top of my head. The cigar shop right across from my work has started selling e-cigs and vaporizers and all the vaporizing equipment, and we love talking about all the crazy things people call vaporizers when it gets slow. :lol:
Where I'm from, I usually hear e-cigs. They're not called vapes here to differentiate them from, well, vapes for smoking other things. :ugeek: