Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you do with the lighter?
I still buy lighters to light up the oven. They don't mean very much to me, as they're just inanimate objects.
derailed Wrote:I still buy lighters to light up the oven. They don't mean very much to me, as they're just inanimate objects.
Of course they are, but to a real smoker, his/her lighter means a lot. It reminds you of the great memories next to your friends, I suppose.
I still keep my lighter for the occasional cigarette. Never know when a lighter might come in handy!
Its funny because I have a collection of Zippos. I have about 116 of them. I still keep them even though I don't use them anymore. They were gifts from close friends and family members and i just can't and will not throw them away. I still received a Zippo as a gift last March (it was my birthday), and I it was cool. I don't think that it would in anyway influence me to go back to smoking cigarettes though. I still plan to collect and buy lighters so that my collection would grow.
Zipps are my favorite, actually. Not only that they look really nice, but they are also very nice and easy to use.