Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you do with the lighter?
Did you throw it away? Because I've seen a lot of people who keep it as a memory of their regular cigars. Some people smoke both, actually.
I keep one or more in the house, just in case one of my smoking friends comes over and has no lighter with him. Big Grin I usually light one up from their pack in that case, for old times sake, but I don`t think I could switch over to smoking after vaping or even spending money on cigs to smoke/vape both.
Actually, it's always useful to have a lighter around. Who knows when you might need to burn something or start smoking regular cigars again?
Well, I still have a couple lying around.
It's always good to have a light. I do let people light a smoke if they want to, and every once in a while I might light one my self, if in good company.
But also for lighting candles and such.
Staff
I left mine sitting on my desk as kind of a reminder. I actually just tried to smoke a real cig and only got about a puff and a half down, it was not very enjoyable lol.
Lol I gave mine to somebody else who smokes. I have also smoked a few cigarettes since I started vaping and I was Pleased to find it was a terrible experience!! :oops: :o Wink
I have probably given them away or lost them sometime when I were drunk. :mrgreen:
Hmmm, letting them as a reminder is a really good idea. It always tells you 'don't smoke again'.
You could also use your spare lighter in case you run out of matches. Happened to me before. Big Grin
ChrisA Wrote:You could also use your spare lighter in case you run out of matches. Happened to me before. Big Grin
Or you can use its flashlight (if it has one). It's not the best choices, but if you run out of electricity and need some quick light, it will do.