Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you vaping on now and what are you goals?
I just thought I would see what our members that might be new to vaping are using right now and if/what you would like to move into such as advanced devices or mechanical mods, etc.

I started with a disposable cig-alike from the gas station, then moved into a ego twist which was a huge difference.

I then ended up using a vamo 3 with a kanger protank 1 and 2.

Today I used mechanical mods with rebuild-able atomizers that use sub ohm coils. For someone like me that is a tinkerer, vaping can really suck you in lol but then again some may be completely fine staying with a vape pen and that is awesome as well. Anything to get off the analogs is awesome!.
Love all the Mods and different types but I am broke and still using a regular starter pen. I wish I could afford a Kayfun but can't at the moment. I hope to cut out my nicotine habit completely before the year is out. That is my main goal at the moment.
askanison Wrote:Love all the Mods and different types but I am broke and still using a regular starter pen. I wish I could afford a Kayfun but can't at the moment. I hope to cut out my nicotine habit completely before the year is out. That is my main goal at the moment.

That is a very achievable goal and a great one at that. And don't worry about the device you are using as long as it is working, that's all that matters. I myself just got sucked into the collecting part of the hobby and really need to slow down lol.
My goals is to just stay away from actual smoking and now I can't even stand to be around it Smile I just bought a new vehicle and its nice to not smell lingering cigarette smoke from previous use in the car!
I'm using a regular starter right now at the moment and want to be able to say that I have cut down my usage my half by the end of this year and into the new year of 2015!
Vaping vitamin B12 is the basic need for vegan. As vegan can’t eat animal-based foods which are the natural source of vitamin B12. So the people having vitamin B12c deficiency need a vitamin B12 supplement. To get rid of B12 deficiency supplement of the vitamin B12 vape is needed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Isit worth stopping fags and going on to vaping if i've smoked for years? Big_John 4 2,321 09-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Last Post: vabebabe
  New to vaping cray 1 2,475 09-01-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: vabebabe
  The best guide to vaping askanison 3 1,309 07-20-2014, 08:36 AM
Last Post: elmarianexx
  Vaping terminology Gelsemium 7 1,711 07-18-2014, 02:38 AM
Last Post: askanison
  Vaping Obsessions Beankeeper 11 2,116 07-14-2014, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Peninha
  Benefits of vaping Gelsemium 16 2,505 06-24-2014, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Gelsemium