Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you vaping on now and what are you goals?
I just thought I would see what our members that might be new to vaping are using right now and if/what you would like to move into such as advanced devices or mechanical mods, etc.

I started with a disposable cig-alike from the gas station, then moved into a ego twist which was a huge difference.

I then ended up using a vamo 3 with a kanger protank 1 and 2.

Today I used mechanical mods with rebuild-able atomizers that use sub ohm coils. For someone like me that is a tinkerer, vaping can really suck you in lol but then again some may be completely fine staying with a vape pen and that is awesome as well. Anything to get off the analogs is awesome!.
Love all the Mods and different types but I am broke and still using a regular starter pen. I wish I could afford a Kayfun but can't at the moment. I hope to cut out my nicotine habit completely before the year is out. That is my main goal at the moment.
askanison Wrote:Love all the Mods and different types but I am broke and still using a regular starter pen. I wish I could afford a Kayfun but can't at the moment. I hope to cut out my nicotine habit completely before the year is out. That is my main goal at the moment.

That is a very achievable goal and a great one at that. And don't worry about the device you are using as long as it is working, that's all that matters. I myself just got sucked into the collecting part of the hobby and really need to slow down lol.
My goals is to just stay away from actual smoking and now I can't even stand to be around it Smile I just bought a new vehicle and its nice to not smell lingering cigarette smoke from previous use in the car!
I'm using a regular starter right now at the moment and want to be able to say that I have cut down my usage my half by the end of this year and into the new year of 2015!