Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you vaping on now?
I've been hooked on Koko Puff's by Flavorz by Joe for the past few days. Seriously tastes just like cocoa puffs. Only downside is, it's making me crave them Sad Pretty much everything by Flavorz has been great in my opinion, but this is definitely a new favorite.
I'm currently vaping some vanilla flavor I bought from a local e-cig shop. It's one of my all-time favorites, besides honey and mint. Oh, I also have some strawberry flavor, but don't like it as much.
Right now, I am trying the fabulous chocolate flavor and I must say that I really like it! I would have never expected it to be that good, actually.
Andrei Wrote:Right now, I am trying the fabulous chocolate flavor and I must say that I really like it! I would have never expected it to be that good, actually.

I'm extremely impressed by some of the chocolate flavors. I guess it's probably much easier to produce that than it is something like tobacco, since the flavoring is already there thanks to a lot of other products.
I am vaping a superb Caramel Cappucino! One of my very favorite flavours!
J3NN4 Wrote:
Andrei Wrote:Right now, I am trying the fabulous chocolate flavor and I must say that I really like it! I would have never expected it to be that good, actually.

I'm extremely impressed by some of the chocolate flavors. I guess it's probably much easier to produce that than it is something like tobacco, since the flavoring is already there thanks to a lot of other products.
Well, I'm not a fan on tobacco on e-cigs, really. It is just not the same as for regular cigars. Also, chocolate smell is the best!

Well, I couldn't say that all the chocolate flavors are good. Only if you're a big chocolate lover. Anyways, I usually don't like them, but only some of them.
I use a Pax vaporizer for medicinal pot. It works really well and stays charged for a long time. It is also nice in the winter when I don't want to go outside to smoke!
there have been some counterfeit Pax vaporizers out there so be careful if you are trying to buy one of ebay etc.
derailed Wrote:

Well, I couldn't say that all the chocolate flavors are good. Only if you're a big chocolate lover. Anyways, I usually don't like them, but only some of them.

I've been meaning to mention this, one of my favorite liquids right now is actually called "Derailed" and it's sort of a vanilla/caramel/hint of cinnamon flavor. Every time I see your username I immediately want to vape on it.
J3NN4 Wrote:
derailed Wrote:

I've been meaning to mention this, one of my favorite liquids right now is actually called "Derailed" and it's sort of a vanilla/caramel/hint of cinnamon flavor. Every time I see your username I immediately want to vape on it.

Oh, what a coincidence! Well, now I'm prouder than ever of my username.

Hm, does the cinnamon flavor actually exist? I've never found on in the nearby shops. I would love to try it.