Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I hate most about vaping.
Losing my e-cig, or forgetting it.

I can't count how many times I've forgot to put it in my purse, and left it laying on my desk or on the charger. With cigarettes, you can pay $5 and buy another pack if you need it, but I've got $60-70 tied up in my e-cig, I can't exactly replace it. This usually leads to me buying a pack of cigarettes, or one of those crappy vaporizors at the gas station. Sad
I hate when the battery is low very much. It just kind of ruins my day.

Oh, do they got vaporizers at gas stations? Never heard of them. Well, I think it's the same as gas stations (sun)glasses.
derailed Wrote:I hate when the battery is low very much. It just kind of ruins my day.

Oh, do they got vaporizers at gas stations? Never heard of them. Well, I think it's the same as gas stations (sun)glasses.

Our gas stations have the REALLY cheap ones that you can't refill or recharge. They occasionally have the eGo knockoffs, too, but rarely.

Man, seeing that "Low voltage" on my SID is depressing. I don't want to pick up a cigarette, so I try to power through it. But man I forget to charge things too often Sad
Haha I thought I saw a cheap E-cigeratte in a pound shop in England, I reckon it might actually be safer to buy a normal pack of cigarettes xD
J3NN4 Wrote:
derailed Wrote:I hate when the battery is low very much. It just kind of ruins my day.

Our gas stations have the REALLY cheap ones that you can't refill or recharge. They occasionally have the eGo knockoffs, too, but rarely.

Man, seeing that "Low voltage" on my SID is depressing. I don't want to pick up a cigarette, so I try to power through it. But man I forget to charge things too often Sad

Well, I've never seen gas station vapers before. And I agree with you on charging things, I also feel the same when I have to charge my vaper (or my phone).
What I hate most is chasing 'the next big thing.' You start with a stick battery and become unsatisfied, you move to an ego, unsatisfied, move to a VV/VW, unsatisfied, move to a mech, etc...just to get that ONE hit that makes you go "ahhhhh, THERE it is."
Prices of electronic vaporizers are really high, so that's one of the cons.
What I hate the most is the fact that some places are starting to forbid it because they assume it's like a cigarette when there is no connection what-so-ever because vaping does not harm other people. Disconcerting!
The thing that I hate the most about vaping is the fact that I have to constantly worry about maintaining my charge on the device. The only thing I can compare it to is always worrying about having a lighter when I was out and about in the world. So, even tho these things are much better they have their own issues and concerns that come with them.
J3NN4 Wrote:Losing my e-cig, or forgetting it.

I can't count how many times I've forgot to put it in my purse, and left it laying on my desk or on the charger. With cigarettes, you can pay $5 and buy another pack if you need it, but I've got $60-70 tied up in my e-cig, I can't exactly replace it. This usually leads to me buying a pack of cigarettes, or one of those crappy vaporizors at the gas station. Sad

I was bad to lay my e-cigarette down somewhere in the house and forget where I laid it down at. After my husband got tired of helping me search for it numerous times he purchased me a lanyard for mine. I first thought that they looked silly but after using it the first week and not every having to search for my e-cigarette I have come to love it! I always have it around my neck like a necklace. The thing that I quickly learned was just as equally important when leaving the house was to grab my second battery in case the current one ran out. I have a USB plug in my car and I always take the spare and plug it in even if I know my current battery is fully charged. Its just come to be a habit of grabbing the extra battery when I grab my keys. The lanyards are offered now in a variety of colors, materials and styles. Have you tried using one of them so not to forget your e-cigarette?