Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vape Helped me Quit
Hello, I'm glad I found this community because I have started to annoy my friends and family with my talk of e-smoke. I actually will talk to complete strangers about the vape and don't have any problem sounding like an vape sales man. Anyway, my story is simple I was a cigarette smoker for over 15 years and thought I would never be able to get that monkey off my back.

A friend and business owner a few years ago introduced me to the owner of an e-smoke shop and encouraged me to try it. I was given the advice to detox for 72 hours and then use the vape to get rid of cravings. I got a great deal on a sweet e-go-T setup and several mixes of vape juice. Just like that I found the confidence to quit. It wasn't an easy process but the e-smoke definitely helped and the result is definitely worth it for me.
Glad to hear that you managed to quit smoking! Now you'll have the problem that you'll most likely get addicted to getting new vaping gear. :mrgreen:
Erikkoii Wrote:Glad to hear that you managed to quit smoking! Now you'll have the problem that you'll most likely get addicted to getting new vaping gear. :mrgreen:

This is no joke... I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I started. My first day I spent like two hours in the shop just talking about all of the different rigs, juices and batteries. I had already purchased one of the cheap gas station type rigs and was totally dissatisfied with that. It's a fun hobby because you get to taste the results.