Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOOPOO TOO 180W Or VOOPOO Alpha one 222W, Which Is Better?
VOOPOO often brings vapers and vaping world a big surprise, and I am very impressed with good build quality and cool appearance of its products. Recently, they release the new innovation box mod, the VOOPOO TOO 180w Box Mod, powered by single or dual battery, comes with unique appearance. I know some of you will confused, VOOPOO TOO and Alpha one, which is better. In this article, I'll show yout their difference and similarities.

VOOPOO TOO 180W TC Box Mod
[Image: voopoo_too_with_TFV8_big_baby_light_edition.jpg]
Voopoo presents the latest in modern high wattage devices, the Voopoo TOO 180W TC Mod with the proprietary GENE Chipset. Utilizes the chipset that broke the record for the World's Fastest Firing Speed with a 10 milliseconds firing speed, the Voopoo Too is such a versatile piece of hardware with features like the ability to switch between using a single 18650 battery or a dual 18650 battery setup. With Dual 18650's the TOO can reach up to 180W of power. The Voopoo Too features multiple vaping modes for all styles of vape including : Power Mode(VW), TC Mode, and Soft Mode.  The Voopoo Too features removable battery doors with leather embedded exterior and painted design interior that can be swapped out for more customization. 

VOOPOO TOO Mod 180W Features:
GENE Chip Broke a Record of the World's Fastest Firing Speed 10 Milliseconds Firing Speed, Faster than You Expected
Magically Alluring appearance, 4 Colors are Available, Each Side can be Different, Suit Your Personality
SOFT Mode for High Wattage Rendering a Beautiful Taste and Prolong the Lifetime of Coils
Gene, the Highest Shipments of Chips in the World. The Upgraded Version of Gene.Fan, Custom- made for TOO
Edge Chamfering processed by CNC for the Top and the Bottom, Classy and Tasteful

VOOPOO Alpha One 222W TC Box Mod
[Image: SMOKJOY_alpha_1.jpg]
The VooPoo Drag 157W box mod was one of the biggest surprises of 2017. Designed and manufactured by a funny-named company that no one had really heard about, it managed to impress both through ts performance and the solid build quality. Featuring the same impressive Gene chip as the Drag, and sporting a considerably higher power output, the VooPoo Alpha One certainly looks interesting on paper, the Alpha One Box Mod adopts the new Gene.Fan chip with high quality and powerful performance. It is the latest TC Mod by VOOPOO, featuring a 222W max output power with the fastest fire speed of 0.025s, powerful temperature control of Ni, Ti and SS coils, and an innovative super LOVE Pulse mode. Love Pulse is an actively waved output mode for 160-220W high wattage to provide longer vaping time and give you a more gentle experience under high power.

VOOPOO Alpha One 222W Mod Features:
Innovative LOVE Pulse mode
US-made GENE.FAN Chip with 222W output power
Fastest fire speed of 0.025 second
Upgradable firmware with USB cable
Various battery protection functions
Cool, clean and attractive appearance

SummaryBoth VOOPOO TOO Box Mod and Alpha One are in  good performance with high quality, adopts latest GENE Chip.. I prefer the Voopoo Too 180W Mod, which can works with single or dual 18650 batteries, easy to curry and more fashion. But if you are looking for a VOOPOO Mod, I think you can make them as your reference.