Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traveling abroad with ecigs?
I'm wondering what are the exact rules for traveling with your rig? Would the TSA take it away. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to carry any juice though.
I have travelled domestic a few times and once internationally in the last year carrying my vaping stuff. Never had any problem. When I flew to Europe out of US, I only had a few 10 mL bottles and my MVP2 + ProTank. Wanted to keep it simple but yeah they aren't too bad.

We wrote a blog post on this that was pretty popular...not trying to self-promote just that it directly applies haha. http://bestelectroniccigaretteblog.com/t...per-part2/

Good luck!
Heya, thanks for that link, I know this question has been asked a few times here and that was some good info.
Now that the product as been seen more often, the TSA isn't too worried about it. I have worked for TSA for a long time now and it isn't much of a problem, though people have been known to get questioned on some of the devices as they are getting too fancy.
Great good to hear from someone with some inside info.
I'm not sure but I think that it would be perfectly fine to travel abroad with your e-cigarette.
I've traveled internationally with a vape pen in my pocket, liquid in my bag, no problems. Even had it in my pocket throughout an entire 8 hour flight, although airlines don't allow you to use it on board their aircrafts, you can generally get away with it by using it in the bathroom, it isn't smoke so it doesn't set off any alarms, however to play it safe I wouldn't encourage this. With that being said I have tested it and it works fine.