Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stamp Cards As A Promotion
Some people call them different things, but I'm talking about those cards that some retailers stamp when you buy something. After a certain amount of "stamps", you get that product free one time. Do any vapor stores do this? I think it might be a good way to drum up more business.
The two vape shops in my town actually do this for their e-liquids which I think is an awesome idea.

They also do daily e-liquid giveaways where they randomly pick a name that was added to a sign up sheet throughout the day, and give that person a free 30ml bottle of liquid.
I personally don't have any store around me that does this but it's definitely a good way to get many repeat customers.
That sign up sheet sounds like a great idea too cerebral79, although some people might put up the names of their mom, dad, sister, dog, cat, etc just in order to get more chances of winning.
The shops near me don't do that. But obviously it's a thing at some places judging from the other posts lol.
No the shops by me don't. I wish they did. It brings in more business for the owners because it keeps us coming back to YOUR shop Smile I think it's a great idea. Go for it!