Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, I'm new here....
Hello! My name is Sarah, but I prefer to be called tenty or tentai. I'm a ripe 22 (going to be 23 in about a day and a half! Woot!) My background basically consists of be starting smoking cigarettes when I was 16, have been smoking cigarettes still. Its worse now, about a pack and a half a day. My boyfriend who I've been with for almost 4 years also smokes. We like hookah. We've tried cigarette flavored e-cigs, and he liked them more then I did, It always made me cough or choke. We've also tried the hookah pens but to no avail. He and I had the same reaction to it as the e-cig. That's my bad experiences. My best friend is totally into vaping and she is currently getting me a set up in the mail, tank, wick, battery and juices. I'm a total newbie when it comes to vaping, but I hope to make some new friends here and I want to thank you for reading this if you made it this far!
Hiya Tenty, welcome to the group!

I started smoking around 16 or 17 and I just turned 35 so after almost two decades of smoking 1-2 packs a day I had to find something that worked and so far the only thing that has done the trick is vaping and I tried it all lol.

I have nothing against the lower end kits and cig-alikes (Blu) because they nudged me into the right direction but I myself did need something "more" like a bigger mod, more vapor/flavor, etc.

I saw a streamer on twitch.tv using an advanced device and he listed every part on his page so I went and ordered it all and never looked back lol. It sounds like your friend may have set you up with a more appropriate build for your tastes, please feel free to post pics and feed back in the pics of your set up forum.

here are some of my devices
I definitely will be posting a picture or two, and I know that my best friend is going to record me opening and my first experiences, so i will probably post a link to that stuff as well. I really don't like smoking cigarettes anymore, its more like something I feel the need to do in high stress situations or when I'm bored. I've quit once cold turkey for 3 months, and then my mother was put into the hospital for a few reasons (main reason was that she had a hysterectomy gone wrong) and I had too much stress and went into smoking again.

I know my best friend quit smoking cigarettes thanks to vaping, so I hope to have the same results. She got me a basic kit, with a polyurethane/plastic tank, so I wont be able to try a bit of citrus flavors, but I hope to get myself a glass tank soon enough.