Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site suggestions
I've been on the forum for a couple of days now and I am really enjoying it, just some feedback I'd like to give:
1. I think it could be a good idea that external links to the site opened in a new tab rather than in the forum tab (closing it)
2. Is there a way to see the list of the topics I created?

Other than that, pretty neat. Smile
Hi there,

I will definitely look into the link in new window thing and to see your own posts you can click "user control panel" at the top of the site and on the next page towards the bottom there is a link that says "view your posts"

Once you are logged in there should also be a link in the right sidebar under Main Menu that says "view your posts".

On other way is to look at any of your posts and click on your linked name, then on the next page click "search users posts"

Please let me know if you have any trouble finding your posts, and I will post an update in the news and announcements once I get that link feature set up.
No, I know I can find my posts, the thing is to find the threads I've started to check if there are answers to them, I don't think there's a button for it right? This is because as we receive no notifications on our threads or threads we have posted, it's harder to keep a conversation going.
How do I categorise my posts based on the order in which they were posted?
Staff
Ok it looks like the view your own topics is working correctly but please feel free to go yo your user control panel (via the link in the bottom of the right sidebar) and you will see a "view topics" link at the top of the page and at the bottom near your activity info.
Staff
foodietr Wrote:How do I categorise my posts based on the order in which they were posted?

Sorry for the delay, the best way is to go to your user control panel and click "view post" or "view topics", then on the next page with all of your topics/posts, scroll down to the bottom and use the sorting drop down boxes to change the sorting type. By default it shows the newest posts at the top.

[Image: gJCZTE3l.jpg]
How about a map? You know, a map which shows the country of every member, so we get to know each other better and also which countries are vaping safe. It would be pretty cool, you know.
Actually just today I clicked a link from a post and still opened in the same window, right here on this topic:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=612&p=2729#p2729
I would suggest adding a chatbox, so that people who are online could communicate with others.
Staff
elmarianexx Wrote:I would suggest adding a chatbox, so that people who are online could communicate with others.

Awesome suggestion and helpful for those that really would just like to chat about a problem instead of waiting for a reply post.

http://navapers.com/mchat.php

Of course this is just the initial version and there are bugs to work out but this chat room will stay pretty simple because it is just going to be a little extra social feature for our members.

I will add a nice graphic link to the forums sidebar so everyone can get to the chat once I am comfortable with it receiving more traffic.