Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelf Space In Grocery Stores
Has anyone here noticed a shift in how much room is being given to e-cigarettes? In the cigarette section I am seeing more vaping supplies and less actual cigarettes. To me, this is a very good sign that vaping is gaining a lot of traction.
Seeing more vape supplies in stores is great. It not only means that vaping might be catching on, that some retailers may have enough skin in the game to help us fight restrictive regulations that anti-smoking/anti-nicotine groups are working on.
I don't really notice it that much here in California. But I suppose you are right when I think about it. Good for them, they are helping our cause! As long as they leave a little room for Chew, I mean I love to vape...But we all need some form of necessary evil. :twisted:
I have also noticed this and, it amazes me to see that electronic cigarette products are taking over cigarette shelf space. This is a big blow to the tobacco companies. And, it says alot of positive things about where this vaping thing is going to go in the future.