Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommend a cotton candy flavor?
I tried one a long time ago, and I can't remember where I purchased it but it was delicious. I've seen a few around but most of them don't have any reviews so I'm not sure. =/

Can anyone recommend a cotton candy liquid, that I can purchase online?
I can't find it at local shops, so I buy it online. I really like its taste, if you trust online sellers you could give this a try http://www.vaporgod.com/Cotton-Candy_p_48.html. It's one of the best out there.
derailed Wrote:I can't find it at local shops, so I buy it online. I really like its taste, if you trust online sellers you could give this a try http://www.vaporgod.com/Cotton-Candy_p_48.html. It's one of the best out there.

Thank you! Putting in an order in a second, reviews look great, too.
It is great. I hope you'll like it as much as I do. For me it's the best cotton candy flavor out there, as it's pretty uncommon. I think I'll also be ordering one soon. Vape safe!
You can try this one if you want, I haven't tried it but I heard that it was good from a friend.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/390637583228?lpid=82
I've never tried the cotton candy flavor, but it sounds intriguing enough for me. I believe I am going to follow the link someone else provided and give it a shot. I'm pretty big on cotton candy flavored everything.
Warning: rant.

So I almost placed that order, and my boyfriend called to let me know he'd picked me up some cotton candy at a local shop.

Ugh. Just, ew. It was cloudy and clumpy and definitely not something I was putting in any of my tanks. He's new to vaping so he didn't think it was odd that the liquid looked that way. It had tiny pieces of what looked like string floating in it, but my guess is maybe bacteria. I called the shop he'd got in from, their reply? Steep it, it'll be fine.

Obviously, it wasn't. I went back to the shop today, with the bottle, and asked if there was anything they could do. They tell me that their batch had been "contaminated" and they'd recalled it and that they'd received a new supply if I'd like to buy it. I asked if they'd refund me the $10 the bottle that I had cost, and they said no because they didn't know what I'd done to the liquid.

So... you just told me that it was contaminated and had been recalled, but you're not going to take it back or offer a refund or even a discount? Nope. Needless to say, I didn't buy anything else from them. That seriously pisses me off. When all the latest reviews on that liquid was that it was cloudy, clumpy, and didn't smell or TASTE anything like cotton candy... obviously 500 people aren't contaminating their own liquids.

Ergh.
I once saw a strawberry flavoured e-cigarette. I tried it in a local shop near Texas, and it tasted quite weird. I would prefer mint any day.
foodietr Wrote:I once saw a strawberry flavoured e-cigarette. I tried it in a local shop near Texas, and it tasted quite weird. I would prefer mint any day.

I normally love fruity/bakery flavors but this shop needs to get it's act together with it's juices.

Mint/menthol, I get tired of after awhile.
I personally didn't like the cotton candy flavor. It was way too sweet tasting for my liking. If you really like candy and other sugary things than I would recommend it.