Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal or custom mix e-juice recipes
Okay, this took me a long time to figure out and I would like to share some personal favorite personal mixes. If you don't have a shop that lets you make your own custom juice then you need to change shops or shop online. Of course there are a few things that will effect the results like nicotine and what throat hit you like. For me the best throat hit was from a mix that used a couple drops of vodka in the juice. The other throat hit chemicals always irritated my throat or lungs way too much. Next is my personal favorite custom recipe it was a 16mg, 10ml, bottle of chocolate latte, cherry and menthol. The ratio was 2 parts chocolate latte, 2 parts cherry and 8 parts mint.

What is your favorite custom mix? Do you need help finding a custom e-juice maker?
I don't like to mix them, simply because I enjoy a simple taste and I don't want to mess something up and waste my money.
Takedon Wrote:I don't like to mix them, simply because I enjoy a simple taste and I don't want to mess something up and waste my money.

I actually thought that would be the case for me because I don't like convoluted tastes. However, there are actually some pretty great mixes if you know what you like. I still prefer some of the flavors straight and some are premixed. As far as the money side, I just mix the juice when I add them to my tank so nothing gets wasted. I try new mixes at my "go to" shop so I don't have to pay if I don't like them... Guess I've got a pretty good setup Big Grin .
SmrtGuy Wrote:
Takedon Wrote:I don't like to mix them, simply because I enjoy a simple taste and I don't want to mess something up and waste my money.

I actually thought that would be the case for me because I don't like convoluted tastes. However, there are actually some pretty great mixes if you know what you like. I still prefer some of the flavors straight and some are premixed. As far as the money side, I just mix the juice when I add them to my tank so nothing gets wasted. I try new mixes at my "go to" shop so I don't have to pay if I don't like them... Guess I've got a pretty good setup Big Grin .
Today, I have tried to mix the tobacco and chocolate flavor just to see what it tastes like. I regret doing that now.