Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid to vape?
Watching this video it makes me wonder, these celebrities are paid to vape on TV right? Or do they just do what they want? (aprox. minute 3)

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/221028294182109942/
I don't doubt that the celebrities receive money for vaping, that happens in every single area from fashion to cars, so why not vaping as well? Both parts win. Wink
Peninha Wrote:I don't doubt that the celebrities receive money for vaping, that happens in every single area from fashion to cars, so why not vaping as well? Both parts win. Wink
Exactly Peninha. Celebrities are paid for everything, so why would they not take advantage and advertise vaping?
Maybe if they would pay non-celebrities to vape, we would all benefit. Big Grin
On a serious note though, I also think celebrities get paid for everything they do; cars they drive, clothes they wear, perfume, shampoo, etc.. not fair lol
atribble73 Wrote:Maybe if they would pay non-celebrities to vape, we would all benefit. Big Grin
On a serious note though, I also think celebrities get paid for everything they do; cars they drive, clothes they wear, perfume, shampoo, etc.. not fair lol
One way out become a celebrity and get paid to do everything like them. Big Grin
I wouldn't put it past them, all celebrities care about these days is the money. And vaping to make money sounds like a very easy task, I would do it!
LOL, me too, be paid to vape instead of paying to vape mmm, let me think! :mrgreen: Too bad I am not famous yet. Smile
I would think it is about half and half. I'm sure some have discovered the hobby and switched because it is healthier and way cooler Smile I imagine also there are quite a few that were given their rigs for free for the free advertising along with the ones who get a little kickback for appearing in public at an event and using a vape. The ones i see with a brand like BLU, probably paid. BLU had a huge push in the advertising for their brand this past year.
There is no telling what these celebrities are getting paid to do these days. I dont now if it would be to vape though.
If celebrities are getting paid to promote products on Twitter, it wouldn't surprise me if they were being paid to be seen using products like an e-cigarrette. These kinds of deals aren't always made public though, as it makes the advertising approach less effective.