Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to vaping
Hi everyone , I started vaping a month ago after years of smoking a pack and a half for about 40 years. Since I started vaping I haven't had a cig. I started with a Novo with a 12 % tobacco flavor juice but I didn't like the way it tasted and it didn't satisfy my craving. I found out about Nic Salts so I got a 35 tobacco flavor and got a Nord and so far I really like it.  I prefer mtl over dtl so I put the 1.4 thing in with my Nic salt, but I would really like to eventually get away from the high nicotine. So I'm wondering if I can do this with my current set up using ejuice ? Im not interested in the big clouds of smoke and everything ive read says the 1.4 isnt the best to use for regular juice. Would a different device be better to use with maybe a 18 % juice ? Also Ive notice since I started vaping my voice is hoarse and by evening my eyes are bloodshot. Ive read that drinking more water is suppose to help and Ive tried that  but doesn't seem to help. I really like the benefits of vaping so I hate the idea of giving it up. If someone can give me some pointers it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks