Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Copper Pegasus Clone
I just got this from Fast Tech and omg is it amazing. It is just about 100% copper (the silly atomizer which is great is mostly steel but oh well lol)

You have to be careful though because there are several version of this clone and you want the one that has the wings and serial number on the button. It is from a company called vapetech i believe. The other versions are apparently junk.

I did one mod to the device which was to replace the steel spring with a copper plated one. Here is the tutorial on how to do it.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/1739802/...ics-inside

Here is the link to the one I got.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1739802

If you decide to try it out please pay the dollar extra and get the padded box option because they ship almost everything in just a padded envelope. Fortunately, mine came in damage free.

[Image: U7XsriQl.jpg]

[Image: ZmBKXUzl.jpg]

[Image: cryUPVcl.jpg]
Here it is after a day of use, it is already starting to develop a nice patina. I decided to pop out the fixed 510 connection pin and sand it down a bit so that it turned into a floating pin so that all of my atty's sit flush. It was tedious but now there is no nasty gap between the my atty's and the mod.

sorry for the sideways pic, my phone was having a bad day I guess lol.

[Image: cm4eIMXl.jpg]
Nice! Wish I could afford something like that but probably can't for awhile. Bet it works wonderfully. So envious! Where did you find it? Was it an online shop or did you get it from someone personally?
wvboarder Wrote:Nice! Wish I could afford something like that but probably can't for awhile. Bet it works wonderfully. So envious! Where did you find it? Was it an online shop or did you get it from someone personally?

Thanks man, and it workes really well after I changed the 510 pin from a fixed one to a floating one.

at $25 usd it is pretty darn affordable but that's not taking into account the batter and the Mephisto RDA.

All in all it probably ended up costing around 60-70 bucks
Thats beautiful! Smile