Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My E-Cig Spits in My mouth
Sometimes I notice when I'm vaping my e-cig will squirt a small amount of liquid into my mouth. Can anyone please tell me how to stop this from happening? Even though the liquid tastes good, it's still annoying.
Hi there, i'm not sure what type of ecig you have but with my mechanical mods and rebuildable dripping atomizers, I get this same thing when I dip too much liquid onto my coils and flood it out.

There is so much juice that the coils sort of boil the juice and it pops up through the drip tip into my mouth.

To stop it I just pop off the top cap and burn off some juice then make sure I don't drip as much next time.

If you have a tank with replaceable coils/wicks on something like an egoT for example it may be because you are using a juice high in PG (which is thinner than more VG) and its wicking the juice too fast causing the coils to flood. If this is the case you can maybe try a juice that is a 50/50 pg/vg blend.

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Thank you for the reply. I am using an e-cig I got in the Evod Starter Kit. As far as the PG goes, most of the juice I use is 100% VG. At one point I thought I wasn't screwing the atomizer on good enough, but now even when I screw it on tight, juice still pops into my mouth.
I had a similar issue as this using the Kanger Tech modules. I now use the Vision Clearomizer styles which have a top filter. This only happens rarely now and all I have to do is unscrew the tip slightly to allow the excess to drain back down. not sure if this is possible with the set up you have but if so try that. If not I would suggest trying a clearomizer style. Everyone has their own preference but doesnt hurt to try other things in my opinion. Big Grin
Interesting to know this, so basically this can happen when you put too much juice or some defective E-cig right? You got a good advice from cerebral, but if that doesn't work I suppose that the store that sold it can give support?
If I overfill my tank, this happens to me too. I hate it, don't think the juice tastes good at all and gives an annoying tingling feeling on my mouth. I also noticed this can happen sometimes if I am vaping while laying down, like my vape is at the wrong angle and the juice gets too close to the mouthpiece.

May have to try that Vision Clearomizer, I haven't tried one with a top filter, that would be cool.
soulite Wrote:Sometimes I notice when I'm vaping my e-cig will squirt a small amount of liquid into my mouth. Can anyone please tell me how to stop this from happening? Even though the liquid tastes good, it's still annoying.

Well that's weird it has never happened to me before. On your place I would just get support from the store you bought your e-cig from. Maybe they would repair it for you or tell you how to repair it by yourself.