Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Beach Bans Vaping in E-Cig Stores
Staff
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/20..._beach.php
This is bad news. They don't even have a solid reason to ban it.
I can't believe this. They don't ban alcohol and regular cigars, which are way unhealthier than e-cigs, yet they ban E-Cig stores? It doesn't make sense at all.
A lot of it is due to a lack of information ont he part of the people passing these laws. It's a shame really
So why did they ban it? They didn't say why in the article and it also doesn't make sense to ban something without a reason.
In the STORES THAT SELL THEM? That's outrageous. That's so unnecessary and obtrusive. Tobacco is just very unpopular these days and people are ganging up on it because it is a popular position to take.
While I disagree with banning them in public, I understand that some places feel the need to. To ban them being used in the vape shops, though, just seems ridiculous. It's not like they're selling anything illegal and it's not hurting anyone. Are they trying to push them out of the city in general?
Staff
I'd have to go back and read through it but I believe it is pretty much the same as other cities where they are trying to ban them in all places that smoking is banned, which would include all places of business
admin Wrote:I'd have to go back and read through it but I believe it is pretty much the same as other cities where they are trying to ban them in all places that smoking is banned, which would include all places of business
Well, it does happen in mass right now in my country. I do not know why (nobody does) but people are just afraid of it.
Sure that there is a lobby trying to make people sell less e-cigs, but at the same time this ban makes no sense because vaping doesn't hurt anyone around it and second, how can people sell them if the potential buyers can't try them?