Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just starting out
Hi guys

I have stopped smoking now for 7 days. My wife also stopped 7 days ago. I have been using inhalator but my wife bought an ecig on Saturday and is really enjoying using it.

I decided not to buy an ecig but will post about that in the forums. Hopefully you guys can help me out with some answers. Until then......... hello & will be nice to get to know you.
Hey there pokerbanter, welcome to the forum and congratulations that you both quit smoking, I think it's great that you decided to do it together. Why aren't you on the e-cig and your wife is, I think it's something that could help in the transition.

I hope to see you around. Wink
Congratulations on quitting smoking for a week! I'm sure everyone will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Keep up the good work!
kylekur2 Wrote:Congratulations on quitting smoking for a week! I'm sure everyone will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Keep up the good work!

yep we are all here to share info, feel free to ask anything you like and someone will help ya out.
It is a good beginning after all. You chose to come here, and stop smoking. I feel you will lose the tendency to smoke when you use vaping and you will be pleased to know about the results in a month.