Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Electric Cigarette Rolling Machine A Good Idea?
I know smoking is not good for health, but as a heavy smoker, I just feel quite difficult to get rid of smoking completely, at least, not in the short term. So I want to roll cigarettes by myself using an electric cigarette rolling machine, in which way I can control what material to put in the cigarette, and this can save an amount of money compared with buying from the sellers. What do you think?
I know smoking is not good for health, but as a heavy smoker, I just feel quite difficult to get rid of smoking completely, at least, not in the short term. So I want to roll cigarettes by myself using an electric cigarette rolling machine, in which way I can control what material to put in the cigarette, and this can save an amount of money compared with buying from the sellers. What do you think?

==
Yes Even I have a same view on this because I am also a heavy smoker but want to get rid of this habit.
(04-04-2019, 03:36 AM)jackofalltrades Wrote:
Quote:I know smoking is not good for health, but as a heavy smoker, I just feel quite difficult to get rid of smoking completely, at least, not in the short term. So I want to roll cigarettesAgoc Travelby myself using an electric cigarette rolling machine, in which way I can control what material to put in the cigarette, and this can save an amount of money compared with buying from the sellers. What do you think?
Yes i think you are right but stop smoking because it it injirious to your health and you are playing with your life. It is good that you have bought an electrical machine so it could be less harmful to you.