Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indoor Vaping
I was quite surprised to find that, at least here in Ontario, people don't tend to mind if you vape inside. At least, I've had no strong reactions. I've vaped in the mall, in the bar, even at my college.

What are your stories about vaping indoors?
I've really only vapes in a few restaurants where there weren't people sitting right next to me and I never really got any looks but I did have a cop look at my son and I really strangely when we drove by him and were hitting our vapes lol.
I've been to vape bars, which I didn't know existed until recently. It strikes me as funny that the authorities just turn a blind eye to it, but i suppose they don't sell weed. My housemates don't mind me vaping indoors but i don't in bars or anything.
I go to U of T. One of my buddies vapes a G Pen on the bus sometimes and nobody says anything lol. :?
amyyoh Wrote:I've been to vape bars, which I didn't know existed until recently. It strikes me as funny that the authorities just turn a blind eye to it, but i suppose they don't sell weed. My housemates don't mind me vaping indoors but i don't in bars or anything.

Wow, I didn't know there were Vape bars either. Thanks for letting me know! :p and even some cities have lounges where you can buy marijuana haha
I think vaping is allowed indoors in most countries. Only those landlords who make a fuss about smoking tend to have problems with it. And the point that vaping fumes will not affect the others seem a bit relaxing compared to the cigarette fumes which can cause tertiary cancer.
I've also been to vape bars and they are pretty awesome. I also didn't know about them until recently. As far as vaping inside, I have at Menards, Pick N' Save and a number of other places and I haven't gotten one complaint yet that I know of.
amyyoh Wrote:I've been to vape bars, which I didn't know existed until recently. It strikes me as funny that the authorities just turn a blind eye to it, but i suppose they don't sell weed. My housemates don't mind me vaping indoors but i don't in bars or anything.
[/quote]
Vape bars are just places where it's just ok to smoke weed, I think the key point, like you said is that they don't sell it.
I only vape in my own home or a friend's home who also vape. I never vape indoors and especially not around others in public just out of respect and courtesy. Even though the fumes aren't bad for you some people still don't like when people smoke around them or their families and I can respect that.
This is one of the great perks of vaping for me. But, as with most things there are people who get jealous and, try to make those who take part in substances in life to suffer. Well, I would never have thought water vapor would be banned in a public places. Basically, they are saying a restaurant can't boil water because, that is also water vapor. Right? People can be so funny sometimes. It is not the nicotine that gave people cancer but, the smoke from the tobacco.