Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you have trouble with a clogged tank
I've noticed it happens if I take too many drags off of it in quick succession. It also seems to happen when it's time to replace the tank. My dad grabbed my vaporizer the other day and even commented about how hot it was. His doesn't do that at all. Then again, he has a much better vaporizer, lol. I'm really liking my parent's new tanks. They are so much nicer and I think that will solve my hot tank problem. It's crazy what a difference a tank can make in taste and everything!
apike Wrote:I've noticed it happens if I take too many drags off of it in quick succession. It also seems to happen when it's time to replace the tank. My dad grabbed my vaporizer the other day and even commented about how hot it was. His doesn't do that at all. Then again, he has a much better vaporizer, lol. I'm really liking my parent's new tanks. They are so much nicer and I think that will solve my hot tank problem. It's crazy what a difference a tank can make in taste and everything!

ah yea, it does kinda sound like the coil and tank combo aren't playing nice and its just not able to stay cool enough. I bet your right, if you get a nicer tank, it wont conduct as much heat that the coil is putting off. Once you upgrade definitely post your experience with it, id love to hear what tank you went with.
I just tried this with my Vivi Nova 3.5ml and worked like a charm! Thanks.

Sometimes I seem to get juice in my air pipe, which I suspect is the reason for gurgling?
Staff
Erikkoii Wrote:I just tried this with my Vivi Nova 3.5ml and worked like a charm! Thanks.

Sometimes I seem to get juice in my air pipe, which I suspect is the reason for gurgling?

Yep, typically when the juice finds it's way through the o-ring in the bottom of the tank it gets sucked up into the air tube, causing the dreaded gurgle lol. Some just blow it out and vape on till it builds back up.

With my old iclear 30b's I would try reseating the coil a bit so its not mashing that o-ring and causing gaps for the juice to get through.
admin Wrote:
Erikkoii Wrote:I just tried this with my Vivi Nova 3.5ml and worked like a charm! Thanks.

Yep, typically when the juice finds it's way through the o-ring in the bottom of the tank it gets sucked up into the air tube, causing the dreaded gurgle lol. Some just blow it out and vape on till it builds back up.

With my old iclear 30b's I would try reseating the coil a bit so its not mashing that o-ring and causing gaps for the juice to get through.

Yeah I usually just blow the juice out and keep vaping like you're saying, but it's not very pleasant when you get some juice in your mouth. :mrgreen:

I will try that next time I clean my tank though!
Clogged tanks are synonymous to having residue from the smoke and nicotine. I think this is because of a faulty mechanism of the tank basically. One easy way is to get a cleaner liquid and probably flush the contents out. And get the device checked for a faulty tank.
Make sure you aren't covering the air holes in the base when you draw. I know this seems obvious but it's really easy to overlook.
If you're getting a slurping sound when you draw, try holding your ecig securely by the base and kind of swinging it like a bat towards a trash can to fling the extra juice out of the center tube.
Sometimes if you draw too hard or you accidentally cover the air holes it'll flood and you'll have to do this again.
Thanks for the help. I will keep that in mind if it happens to mine.
I have the Innokin iClear x.i and it happens to me every once in awhile. They are right just disassemble it and clean it. It should work fine as long as the coil isn't completely done for. I usually only ever have to do it once a month or so with my setup.