Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you had to smoke or drink what would you prefer?
Which one would you give up if you had to, (that's if you even do both of course?)

I think I would give up drinking, while I am partial to a nice glass of whiskey after work there's nothing more relaxing than a nice smoke.

What would you do?
I would and did give up smoking. While i really like to smoke, and did so for 15 years, I think smokes are much more damaging to you then drink. Of course drinking can severely affect your health as well if not done in moderation, but not as much as a pack/day can. Thankfully now that I vape I`ve eliminated that problem from my life completely.
I agree with the whole pack a day thing, but I just guess it depends on what you drink, I do like my spirits and an old guy down my street has a glass of whiskey every morning and he still walks to and from the supermarket every morning... At the age of a hundred!

Suppose it depends on your preferences.
I had to make that choice awhile back and chose the smokes, thankfully vaping made that process a whole lot easier lol.

Honestly, I used to love nothing more than a nice smoke with my cold beer in the evening but now I can't imagine ruining the taste of a beer with a cig. I've tried awhile back and I had to wash my mouth out with a big string hit from my vape lol
Drinking and vaping seem to work very well together and it is awesome in this regard, since I also enjoy a few beers in the evening and vaping alongside them does not really seem to be much different then when I used to smoke.
I can imagine a few beers and vaping would go hand in hand at a barbeque, especially with coming up to summer where I'm located.
I'm not a drinker, I don't like alcohol at all. So I would rather smoke than drink.
That is a tough decision. I think I would choose to give up drinking, although I wouldn't want to pick one or the other at this time.
I don't think I would ever want to give up drinking. For me drinking is a social thing (and I like the whole ritual of having drinks with friends and family) and smoking really isn't.
Isn't giving up smoking why we're all here? :mrgreen:

Anyway, I would prefer drinking as there's nothing better than a cold beer. Combine that with some good vapor and you're all set.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which kind if cigarettes did you use to smoke before quittin derailed 18 4,420 08-22-2014, 08:39 AM
Last Post: martinez
  How much cigarettes did you smoke before starting to vape? elmarianexx 2 1,621 08-21-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: wvboarder
  Which genre of music do you prefer? derailed 8 2,467 08-17-2014, 01:00 AM
Last Post: maul
  Can you blow smoke rings? derailed 30 8,162 08-13-2014, 06:01 PM
  What is your favorite smoke trick? LittleMissMia 15 3,902 08-11-2014, 08:58 PM