Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would consider myself to be a beginner compared to everyone else on here when it co
After reading through the threads on the forum, I would consider myself to be a beginner compared to everyone else on here when it comes to vaping. Me and my husband Johnny have tried the brand, "Blue"? It was our first E-cigarette to ever try. My first impressions were that it was expensive, but supposedly they are supposed to last longer than a pack of cigarettes. Well, to my disappointment, it did not last me even two days before going out & tasting like a battery! Although it discouraged me a little, we ended up experimenting more with another E-cigarette called, "Enjoy". I believe it's what it was called. For sure, I know that I did NOT "enjoy" it! :lol: Last week, we went into a local convenience store by our house & it was our first time getting a "True Vapor". My husband is hooked on them! I like them but every now and then I still crave a regular chemical filled cigarette! :oops: Maybe it's the flavor or could it be the nicotine level in ours is too low? I want to be able to vape as much as the hubby! Anyone have some suggestions? It has to have nicotine in it! I'd like to spend less than $50...We are a bit clueless when it comes to vaping but extremely interested in learning more! Thanks to anyone in advance!