Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have arrived!
Hey everybody! New to the forum, not to vaping.

I guess to introduce myself, I'll let you guys know what I'm currently working with. My daily use is usually all about my OKR-T10 box mod with the Tobh Atty on top. Sometimes I throw my Kayfun Lite + on top, but it really depends on mood. A friend is letting me borrow a Hana clone before I decide to buy one.

Been vaping for over a year, and loving every minute of it. Big Grin
thekatt Wrote:Hey everybody! New to the forum, not to vaping.

I guess to introduce myself, I'll let you guys know what I'm currently working with. My daily use is usually all about my OKR-T10 box mod with the Tobh Atty on top. Sometimes I throw my Kayfun Lite + on top, but it really depends on mood. A friend is letting me borrow a Hana clone before I decide to buy one.

Been vaping for over a year, and loving every minute of it. Big Grin

Hi there welcome to the group!

That's a nice setup you have going there. I love my copper tobh atty. At the moment I am vaping on a Panzer with an Atomic RDA along with a copper Nemesis and Mephisto RDA.

I really want to try the Hana Modz clone but i've exhausted my vaping budget for a month or so lol.

Once again, welcome to the group and if ya need anything just pm me. Oh and tell your friends/family! Smile
Thanks Cerebral! I'm also interested in getting a Hana, which is why I wanted to try it out before a large purchase like that. I was really looking at getting a Gold or Teal mini.

I want a copper Tobh! I also want to get one with a copper mod and patina them both to blue-ish. I want all the things though.
Hello! If you love vaping it's a perfect forum for you. Welcome to our community. Smile