Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy from Texas y'all!
Howdy from Texas, y'all! I wanted to take not much of your time to introduce myself to everyone here. They call me Bella, & I am from Texas. I am a twin, newlywed, & mother to 3 four-legged "babies"! I am thrilled to be a part of this board! I can't wait to share and contribute my experiences & views! My first time trying an E-cigarette was when I convinced my mom to buy me one, about two years ago. She didn't like the fact that regular cigarettes were harmful to my health. My husband started smoking E-cigarettes when he saw me smoking them. What a copy cat! Now he's converted into a full-time vapor! Not to be confused with a Viper (snake), of course! :lol: Anyways, I will try to be on here almost daily or every other day, so I am excited about my future discussions with everyone!
BellaVida0221 Wrote:Howdy from Texas, y'all! I wanted to take not much of your time to introduce myself to everyone here. They call me Bella, & I am from Texas. I am a twin, newlywed, & mother to 3 four-legged "babies"! I am thrilled to be a part of this board! I can't wait to share and contribute my experiences & views! My first time trying an E-cigarette was when I convinced my mom to buy me one, about two years ago. She didn't like the fact that regular cigarettes were harmful to my health. My husband started smoking E-cigarettes when he saw me smoking them. What a copy cat! Now he's converted into a full-time vapor! Not to be confused with a Viper (snake), of course! :lol: Anyways, I will try to be on here almost daily or every other day, so I am excited about my future discussions with everyone!

Welcome!, I myself was a newbie just about a year ago and there is a lot to learn to the point it can be a bit overwhelming or alternatively you can keep it simple and never really go past your basic "vape pen"

He describes the three different types of ecigs here as well as vape pens
[media=youtube]PxvtDGuSJR8[/media]

Glad to have ya here on the forums and feel free to post away with your questions. Oh and if know anyone that is thinking of making the switch from analog cigs feel free to send em over here.
Welcome to the Forums! I`m a newbie to vaping myself, although I have been vaping for nearly a year now. I`ve already learned a lot of things by hanging around here and I`m feeling more "newb" then ever. Big Grin Looking forward to discussing anything vaping related with you. Cheers!
cerebral79 Wrote:
BellaVida0221 Wrote:Howdy from Texas, y'all! I wanted to take not much of your time to introduce myself to everyone here. They call me Bella, & I am from Texas. I am a twin, newlywed, & mother to 3 four-legged "babies"! I am thrilled to be a part of this board! I can't wait to share and contribute my experiences & views! My first time trying an E-cigarette was when I convinced my mom to buy me one, about two years ago. She didn't like the fact that regular cigarettes were harmful to my health. My husband started smoking E-cigarettes when he saw me smoking them. What a copy cat! Now he's converted into a full-time vapor! Not to be confused with a Viper (snake), of course! :lol: Anyways, I will try to be on here almost daily or every other day, so I am excited about my future discussions with everyone!

Welcome!, I myself was a newbie just about a year ago and there is a lot to learn to the point it can be a bit overwhelming or alternatively you can keep it simple and never really go past your basic "vape pen"

He describes the three different types of ecigs here as well as vape pens
[media=youtube]PxvtDGuSJR8[/media]

Glad to have ya here on the forums and feel free to post away with your questions. Oh and if know anyone that is thinking of making the switch from analog cigs feel free to send em over here.

Thanks Cerebral79! Me & my husband, Johnny just watched the video you attached here. There were a lot of "ohhhs and ahhhs" LOL! We learned a lot about vaping just from that video,alone. We know now that we love our vaporizer pens the most. Also, now I know that my e-cig wouldn't last as long as they were supposed to, because I wan't informed it needed to be charged. It would go out after about 30 puffs and I would get irritated. Either way, we love the vape pens anyways! Thanks again!
ChrisA Wrote:Welcome to the Forums! I`m a newbie to vaping myself, although I have been vaping for nearly a year now. I`ve already learned a lot of things by hanging around here and I`m feeling more "newb" then ever. Big Grin Looking forward to discussing anything vaping related with you. Cheers!

ChrisA, when you're a newbie somewhere it feels like you're a fish outta water! LOL Yes, very overwhelming. When I get into something I like, I like to learn as much as possible. I look forward to discussing vaping with you as well. Cheers! This will be lots of fun! No doubt!
Those are some sweet E-Cigs! Where did you get them from? I must know...
Hey! Nice to meet you! Congrats on making the switch and for telling us about your set up!