Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How toxic is the liquid leak?
I heard that it's very toxic, and could also cause cancer (or other affections). Is this true? I'm not sure of what the internet says. It has a stingy taste, and it somehow burns my tongue, which feels like it's toxic.

What do you think about this?
I have wondered this myself due to a few leaks I've had. It doesn't taste all that good without the vape and really does have a "stingish" flavor. That's really the best way to put it.

I can't imagine it being very good for you. I would think it to be toxic, at least due to the high nicotine content. I'm unsure about 0% nicotine juice. I can't imagine that it's good for you, but I also don't believe the 0% would be nearly as toxic as a high percentage in nicotine.
alexiskilgannon Wrote:I have wondered this myself due to a few leaks I've had. It doesn't taste all that good without the vape and really does have a "stingish" flavor. That's really the best way to put it.

I can't imagine it being very good for you. I would think it to be toxic, at least due to the high nicotine content. I'm unsure about 0% nicotine juice. I can't imagine that it's good for you, but I also don't believe the 0% would be nearly as toxic as a high percentage in nicotine.

I agree it's not as toxic as nicotine is, but it's a chemical mix after all. And chemicals are quite bad for your health. And so goes with 0 nicotine concentration, but I see your point, and it's a very good one.