Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Build a Coil on the Smoktech RSST- Beginners RBA 101
:!: This guy is one of my favorite YouTubers, I usually learn something and get a laugh out of his vids.

This is one of the vids I used to figure out how to beuild new coils/wicks for my Smoktech RSST RBA

[media=youtube]8sTHX91O0g8[/media]
Re: How to Build a Coil on the Smoktech RSST- Beginners RBA

That`s one huge battery this guy has right there. Also, how much liquid fits into those tanks? More then into the standard EgO tanks? They look kind of small.

Ha ya thats the world of mods, once you switch from ecigs and vape pens to mods then the real fun begins.

Did you see the part where he is testing the ohm load at about 14min 15 seconds? thats the innokin itaste svd. I have that one as well and its really nice.

The RSST RBA Tank holds about 4ml of liquid. I use a big cotton wick so the juice goes kinda fast but it's not to bad.

The first mod he is using is probably long enough to hold an 18650 battery, and the one he used to test the ohm is definitely holding an 18650 battery. I like using the 18650s for the nice vape they produce with a full charge.

Very nice! I`m learning a lot here on these forums already. Big Grin I will have to try out mods as soon as possible. I`m feeling more of a newbie now, even though I`ve vaped for a year. Big Grin

ChrisA Wrote:Very nice! I`m learning a lot here on these forums already. Big Grin I will have to try out mods as soon as possible. I`m feeling more of a newbie now, even though I`ve vaped for a year. Big Grin

lol thats good to hear man, and never fear after my last week of working with rebuildables im seeing how the knowledge really does come fast. just get you some good miniature sized tools to work with cause it takes a little finesse lol.

Cool, I would've never figured this out by myself. I love these forums I have been learning so much stuff. Glad to know there is a community out there to help the idiots like me. :lol: Some people would never be able to get this stuff without help.

wvboarder Wrote:Cool, I would've never figured this out by myself. I love these forums I have been learning so much stuff. Glad to know there is a community out there to help the idiots like me. :lol: Some people would never be able to get this stuff without help.

I've found that watching videos from Rip Trippers on youtube is a great help, feel free to search for his vids and I think you will like what you see.