Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much do you vape?
A 30 ml bottle lasts me for about a week or so. I`m also vaping the strong 24mg stuff. I`ve never experienced any side effects, even though I`m vaping quite a lot I think. What about you guys? How much do you vape? Ever felt nauseous because you vaped too much?
ChrisA Wrote:A 30 ml bottle lasts me for about a week or so. I`m also vaping the strong 24mg stuff. I`ve never experienced any side effects, even though I`m vaping quite a lot I think. What about you guys? How much do you vape? Ever felt nauseous because you vaped too much?

I've been on the super super low nic juice for awhile now so all I really experience is some drymouth but boy, tonight I was getting my son set up with his vape and i tried some 12mg stuff and yea i didnt feel so hot after that.
Dry mouth happened to me as well, forgot to mention it. But I think you can easily remedy that by drinking lots of liquid while vaping. I currently go for the green tea + vaping combo and it works well. No more dry mouth but I find myself drinking a ton of green tea because I vape all the time. Big Grin
A 30 mil bottle can last me up to 2 weeks unless I have a couple of nights in front of the TV with beer in which case I can sit there with the vape stick permanently in my mouth. Strangely enough, I only suffer from dry mouth when I vape without booze!
That is totally true for me as well. If I vape while downing a few beers, I find myself refilling my tank nearly 4 times a night/evening. If I don`t drink at all, a full tank can last me an entire day. It seems like vaping and drinking is as connected as smoking and drinking, only healthier.
I vape all day long-ish.
I usually go through around 8ml of e-juice everyday, although I do feel like my Kanger Aerotank is using the liquid a bit too fast.
It depends. I don't do it that much, but I usually can't stand an hour without taking a puff.
I vape quite often. Usually, I need to stop at half an hour and take around 20 puffs out of it, but it's definitely cheaper than regular cigars. After all, it's healthier and more useful.
With my recent dual coil builds, I can plow through a 30ml bottle in a couple days. I wish the build didn't use so much juice but the flavor and vapor I get is to awesome to change it up to save juice. Maybe when I run out of this huge stash of juice I will build them a bit different so I don't go through as much in such a short time.
If I were to measure it, I can say that I don't finish a little bottle in less than 4 days.