Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much did you pay?
ChrisA Wrote:I think, while not actually cheaper, custom made e-cigs probably produce more vapors and are generally more satisfying then stock e-cigs. Just take a look at the videos posted here in the forums. The amounts of vapors some guys create with their custom built gear is just crazy. Big Grin
The amount of smoke was a big killer to me. When I've first bought, I couldn't figure out why it didn't have so much smoke...
I took my time and was introduced to the whole culture by someone who had already done his homework and wasn't in it just to make a buck. First under 100 dollars US is a good price like others have already stated as long as that includes batteries, chargers, cases and juice. I paid $27.50 for my last setup that included two batteries, a charger, two cardomizers/atomizers tanks, plus the included mouth piece disposable reservoir tanks. and four e-juices. I should note that these were off brand Chinese products but I have had no serious trouble with them.
I got mine for free from a friend, but I intent to upgrade soon to more complex vapes. However, I'm quite a penny pencher, so I don't plan on going over $100. But as I've done more research, I've found alternatives such as vape kits that can actually be built and are much cheaper than buying a vape outright.
WestCoastXO Wrote:I got mine for free from a friend, but I intent to upgrade soon to more complex vapes. However, I'm quite a penny pencher, so I don't plan on going over $100. But as I've done more research, I've found alternatives such as vape kits that can actually be built and are much cheaper than buying a vape outright.

This mechanical vape setup cost me around 80-90 bucks if you include the charger, one good battery, and the cotton balls/kanthal wire.

I love this setup and am happy I took the plunge and got into rebuilding my own coils/wicks.

Mind you... the Kraken tank and the nemesis mod are clones of the real things which are almost 200 bucks each (there actually inst a copper Nemesis mod so its like some weird unique ripp off thing instead of a clone but its a great mod nonetheless).

Here are some pics.
[Image: 88Aockl.jpg]
[Image: o3YB5JV.jpg]
[Image: x10dzZe.jpg]
cerebral79 Wrote:
WestCoastXO Wrote:I got mine for free from a friend, but I intent to upgrade soon to more complex vapes. However, I'm quite a penny pencher, so I don't plan on going over $100. But as I've done more research, I've found alternatives such as vape kits that can actually be built and are much cheaper than buying a vape outright.

This mechanical vape setup cost me around 80-90 bucks if you include the charger, one good battery, and the cotton balls/kanthal wire.

I love this setup and am happy I took the plunge and got into rebuilding my own coils/wicks.

Mind you... the Kraken tank and the nemesis mod are clones of the real things which are almost 200 bucks each (there actually inst a copper Nemesis mod so its like some weird unique ripp off thing instead of a clone but its a great mod nonetheless).

Here are some pics.
[Image: 88Aockl.jpg]
[Image: o3YB5JV.jpg]
[Image: x10dzZe.jpg]

That looks very nice, thanks for sharing! Smile I'll definitely keep this mind.
Have you seen vapers more expensive than 200 dollars? I've heard that there are premium vapers that cost a fortune.
Same, I haven't paid for mine more than $100. It's pretty good in my opinion, battery lasts longer than most of my friends' batteries. I've bought it from a guy, so I guess it was a pretty good deal, it's better quality than most vapers. So I guess I've been lucky enough.
I paid $40 on a sale at a local mom and pop vape store. I really love my vape pen and seem to have no issues with it. I don't see myself spending anything over $100 for anything.
I paid about 50 dollars for an Ego-T passthrough, 2 Kanger MT3 tanks, and a couple of bottles of juice at B&M Store, Vapure, in Southern California.
My first one i got for $50, I re But my new one was around $189! Mods and juices make it expensive!