Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long has your device lasted?
I was wondering how long your devices have lasted and how frequently you used it? Preferably the mvp, but other devices only add to the wealth of information. I just bought an mvp 2.0 and I wanted to know if keeping it in storage for 2 months would lead to any problems as I liked it so much I bought a ego c twist to preserve the mvp until I go back to college. Any thoughts on how durable the mvp is?
I have a friend with a MVP that is over a year old and it runs just fine. I've never owned one but my old egos would last me about 6 months before I bought a new one (heavy vaping) now I solely use mech mods and my 18650's last about 7 months before I notice a difference in their power retention and output.
I am not familiar with the MVP 2.0 because I haven't used it but I can say with the spinners seems to last a while. I have had mine for going on a year although I have a Vision brand vs the EGO- C Joyetech brand. I had issues with my Ego-T batteries losing the inner post and the buttons getting stuck about 6-9 months into use. I dont see why if you are letting the MVP set you should have any issues as long as it isn't staying charged for no reason. I would maybe check on their website or with your store to be sure though, as I would hate for you to get to college with it and something go wrong.
Mine has been working for two years as of next week. I've been impressed. All it takes is a little maintenance and proper storage. I don't get the people that buy a system and break it within a week. I'm a clumsy person so I figured that this would be my situation. We're celebrating our two year anniversary at a music festival campout. Big Grin
I bought an astro clone a while back from a shop. that lasted me around 2 months, until the button stopped working properly. I then ordered another astro clone off ebay for $26, less than half of what i paid at the shop. This ones still running strong and it seems to be much better quality. The connectors are also better quality which I think improved the performance. I have double parts for everything except the button, so I dont see myself buying a replacement anytime soon Smile I also love how small this mod gets in 18350 mode.
We'll be celebrating 2 years as of next month.Just keeping things updated,clean memory by removing unnecessary files and data which slow down your computer’s overall functions.I've only replaced my battery.A degrading battery leads to the burden of constantly charging your device, rendering its portability useless.