Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long does it take to quit smoking?
Yeah, i agree that every human is individual. I have been smoking cigs for 3 years. Even after 1 year of smoking, it's hard to end up with it. Lucky for me i found this article on "VapingDaily". Thanks to it i'm free from smoking tobacco cigarettes! Yes, i've started vaping, but it's better for ur health than smokingSmile
So, good luck for everybody, who breaks up with smoking. Be strong! Visit "VapingDaily". If it helped me than it will help you as well! Wink
According to me, it is better to start with the nicotine-free vape pen. It is very helpful to quit smoking. Because at the very beginning you will get mentality to quit from smoking and this can be helpful for the permanent solution. You will also get the benefits of using a vape pen.
You can quite easily. Firstly, you have to find yourself and make a decision for yourself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can an e-cig be a long term replacement for cigarettes? forextraspecialstuff 25 5,289 07-16-2014, 06:07 PM
Last Post: elmarianexx
  The easiest way to stop smoking Escaped2vape 1 930 06-19-2014, 01:50 AM
Last Post: cerebral79
  Kanger Dual Coil doesn't last very long? Laksefar 4 1,294 04-23-2014, 01:05 AM
Last Post: forextraspecialstuff