Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does zero nicotine vaping feel like?
I've never tried it. They don't have this kind of concentration at nearby shops. Someone told me that it feels "empty" somehow. Is this true?
I think many vapers use 0 mg juice. Vaping for many people is awesome for the different tastes and for the sake of vaping, not necessarily for the nicotine. I am using e-cigs as a substitute for normal smokes, so for me, vaping 0 concentration would be nasty. Big Grin I have yet to try it though.
Almost the same. There is no noticeable difference for me, I must admit. However, it is still pretty difficult to give up smoking nicotine.
I don't like it, I feel like suffocating somehow. I have tried one and I gotta admit that I felt it's flavour much better but I had to grab anything stronger. I'm not used to low concentration liquids.
If you were using a juice heavy in VG with a typical amount of nicotine and then went with the same juice with zero nicotine you would probably feel a considerable drop in throat hit which would sort of make it feel empty.

To counter this I myself got juices with a bit mroe PG in them since PG provides more throat hit than vapor. I use a 50/50 blend in my zero nic juice.
Berberita Wrote:I don't like it, I feel like suffocating somehow. I have tried one and I gotta admit that I felt it's flavour much better but I had to grab anything stronger. I'm not used to low concentration liquids.
Nicotine can be really annoying to somebody who hasn't smoked a lot or has quite smoking. It's also more expensive as well.