Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How and when did you start smoking?
I've been smoking since the age of ten. Some 16-17 year old guys gave me a cigarette to try once. Since then I've been smoking more and more. I want to quit it by vaping.

What's your story?
My story is simmilar. I was 14 and one of my friends gave me his pack to hold it. I smoked half of it and that's how I started.

Now I want to quit and the vaper is really useful.
I was 14 as well. It was a summer and I was a bit drunk, but that is another story. So I've taken a smoke and became addicted in a month.
Yeah, I remember doing it only to look "cool" back then. And here I am now, trying to quit because of lung problems.
Both of my parents smoked, and my mom rarely finishes a cigarette. She'll leave 1/3 of it unsmoked, so that's sort of how I picked it up. I'd see them doing it, and thought it was so cool so I'd wait until they weren't around and I'd smoke her leftovers. Definitely regret doing it now.

I didn't really start smoking until I was about 13 or so, and I was "dating" a guy that was about 16. His older brother smoked and would buy cigarettes for him, so I that's when I guess I got really addicted.
I have started smoking when I was 15. Now I'm 25 and I've had a hard time trying to quit it. Not only that I ran out of breath easily, but I also smelled very bad. Since the e-cigs, I feel a little better.
Andrei Wrote:I have started smoking when I was 15. Now I'm 25 and I've had a hard time trying to quit it. Not only that I ran out of breath easily, but I also smelled very bad. Since the e-cigs, I feel a little better.

Well, I guess that the e-cigs are a blessing to us all. I also have breathing problems because of them. I'm happy that there has been found a solution (vaping).
It was a few days before my thirteenth birthday. Then after a time I got addicted and now I'm a compulsive smoker.