Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How We Protect Vaping!!
Staff
https://freetovape.org/take-action.html

Banners
https://freetovape.org/banner.html

[media=youtube]mR9-QLQ3LNw[/media]
Really great video admin! Is that you doing it? Have I understood correctly, you are collecting signatures, how's that going so far?
Now they need to study the effects of second-hand vaping and release that data. I want the video to carry around and tell people that the vapor is harmless.
Anyone who claims second-hand nicotine is harmful should be put into a giant bubble. :lol:
OK, so you are clearly joking when you say that second hand vaping is harmful, but second hand smoke from cigarettes is harmful indeed, you were joking too right?
Shawn that was a good video it explains alot as far as allergies go. Is there a petition to sign to protect the vaping? I will sign it if I know where it is. I haven't had any problems with allergies yet, but awhile back when I had several types of disposible e cigs, there was one that felt like it caught in my throat. I am not sure how to explain it. I like your "Flask" I can see why someone would give you funny looks when you took a hit off from that.. LOL
Gelsemium Wrote:Really great video admin! Is that you doing it? Have I understood correctly, you are collecting signatures, how's that going so far?
Welcome to the forum Judy, what a big letter you choose to type here...! :mrgreen:

Either cases, if there is a petition I will sign it too.
We can protect vaping by continuing to educate others on vaping. Forums like this one is a good way to do it because people are getting online and looking information up. Article marketing and social media is also two powerful ways to get the word out about the benefits and myths of vaping. When people see you vape, tell them about it and why you do it. Spread the word and people will start to catch on!