Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honey flavor?
I've been hearing a lot of things about honey flavor lately. Some say it's kind of disgusting, and some people say it's one of the best flavors and worth a try.

Has any of you tried it? Is it good?
Well, I kind of liked it, but my husband had a very strong reaction to the second-hand vapor. As I mentioned elsewhere, he is allergic to PG, and I can't remember now whether the honey I tried was PG or VG, but I don't recall him having an allergic reaction. He was just really put off by the smell. Either way, I never tried it again.
I've never tried it. I know that once, a man told me that if you don't like, for example, chocolate, you won't like the chocolate flavor either. And I really don't like honey.
jenlewellen Wrote:Well, I kind of liked it, but my husband had a very strong reaction to the second-hand vapor. As I mentioned elsewhere, he is allergic to PG, and I can't remember now whether the honey I tried was PG or VG, but I don't recall him having an allergic reaction. He was just really put off by the smell. Either way, I never tried it again.

Hm, is the smell so strong? It's kind of a problem if others can't stand the smell, as I can't smoke near them (in a sign of respect).
I really do not like honey and I would never spend my money on a honey flavor. Sorry, but this is my simple opinion.
Takedon Wrote:I really do not like honey and I would never spend my money on a honey flavor. Sorry, but this is my simple opinion.

Despite the fact that honey is one of my favorite foods (or whatever honey is), I respect your opinion. I've met a lot of people that don't like honey before. Luckily, there are some people who I can share honey with in my life.
I wouldn't buy a straight honey flavor, a little overpowering in my opinion.

I do like it when a little bit of honey is added, though. A shop near me sells peanut butter and honey and it's delicious. Just one of those things to me that you have to find the right balance.
Honey flavor is definitely something I would like to try out. My local stores don`t have it yet, but I might order some online if I find a good store on the net. I think Honey would be a very good and strong flavor to vape.
Sorry, but I prefer chocolate Big Grin.