Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
I've never smoked much, just socially and back when I used to work nights by myself.
I'm trying to understand more about vaping to try to help my dad quit, as he smokes a LOT, like 2-3 packs a day, I'll probably get into vaping myself as it seems really interesting.
Looking forward to talking to you all!
Hey there, welcome to the group!

I like your dad smoked 2-3 packs a day for about 17 years and NEVER thought I would quit until I tried some cheap "cig-alikes", they worked for a bit and when I almost gave up I saw a streamer on twitch.tv who was smoking a more advanced device with a tank and so forth and he was kind enough to share his list of items he bought to set it up. I bought every single item as well as the juice he bought and never looked back lol.

I can't even light up a real cig now because I just prefer my vape. I think if you can get people into the hobby and sub culture aspect of vaping it makes it more exciting to keep vaping and forget about those nasty little analog cigs Big Grin

Show him some of the devices you can get here http://navapers.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27&hilit=setup