Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone
I just found this forum. Ive been vaping on and off for around 3-4 years. I currently own the astro mod with an igo dripper and I am in love! Blowing massive clouds, its awesome. I used to do reviews for companies a while back when vaping first got popular.. Back when egos and stick batteries was all there was haha. I am glad to be a part of this vaping community Smile its crazy how vaping has evolved over the years.
Hi Jake, welcome to the group. Sounds like a nice set up you got there, just today I bought myself and my son a couple Mutation X drippers and omg with a single (they are meant for dual) or dual coil this thing is awesome. It has 9 air holes on each side!

I run a single .54 ohm 4 wrap macro coil with one air hole and stuff the other side of the deck with cotton to block the other sides air holes and still massive flavor and vapor.

A few minutes ago I put in one of my 30 amp batteries and built a .28 ohm dual macro coil with 24 ga wire and HOLY CRAP i still got good flavor and insane vapor even with all 18 holes wide open. Check out this vide some dude made of him vaping wide open on this thing lol.

[media=youtube]ZcfnLKOY0I8[/media]
Hello Jake. If you're into vaping you will love it here at navapers! Welcome Smile