Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey :)
I'm Jenna.

My first experience with e-cig's was around the time when Blu took off, and as you can imagine, it didn't last very long for me. I recently got back into it a few months ago and I'm amazed at how much there is to offer now.

I'm currently using a SMOKTech SID with a Smok RBC 1.6ml tank. I seem to have pretty good luck with those (no leaking, easy to use, on the small side) and it works perfectly for the amount I vape. I also have a small eGo battery that I use when I don't feel like carrying around the SID.

Favorite liquids are pretty much anything fruity. I'm in love with the Krankberry from FuzionVapor, and it's even better mixed with their Unicorn Blood.

I went from smoking about a pack a day to maybe 1-3 cigarettes a day. I'm happy with that, since none of my liquids contain any nicotine anymore, but I still like having that cigarette after I eat occasionally, or with a beer.
Heya, welcome to the community!

That's pretty awesome progress after only being back into vaping for a few months. I always tell people it IS okay to allow yourself a few smokes a day to make the transition easier because some people completely freak out at the thought of giving them up completely at first.
I really really wanted to quit. I still enjoy a cigarette, but once I found the right liquids, it doesn't really compare in my opinion. I feel so much better, and it's so much nicer to smell like raspberries instead of cigarettes haha.
I totally agree with you about the smell. Since I started vaping, my apartment smells like whichever flavor I currently vape, instead of an ashtray. Big Grin I also believe it is OK to smoke a few cigs here and there if you want, I do it myself as well, the important thing is that cigs stopped controlling your life.
ChrisA Wrote:I totally agree with you about the smell. Since I started vaping, my apartment smells like whichever flavor I currently vape, instead of an ashtray. Big Grin I also believe it is OK to smoke a few cigs here and there if you want, I do it myself as well, the important thing is that cigs stopped controlling your life.

Definitely. I just bought a new car and was determined not to smoke in it, and now it just smells like my vape and my air freshener. It really was true (for me anyway) that you don't realize how much cigarette's smell until you stop, or get away from them. My clothes smell so much better, and my entire house does.
I completely agree with you, the thing about this is I can fully customize my vape. The thing that is most awesome is its fairly cheap to do this. And some of these small companies make some great tasting flavors.